Description in English
By the immense grace of goddess Meenakshi Sundareshwarar. Departure from Chennai in GT Express at 7.00 PM to Agra. All passengers should be in Railway junction at 6.00pm.
Reach Agra –Tajmahal- Taj museum – Agra fort –Mathura –Krishnan Birth place – New & old krishanan Temple – Delhi.
Free for shopping – Travel Haridwar.
Arrival to haridwar – River Ganga (holy bath) – Rishikesh – Ram jhula– Lakshman Jhula (Hanging bridge) , Sivanantha ashram –Bhavandham glass palace temple – mansha devi temple (Rope car) – Ganga temple – Travel to delhi by bus or train.
Delhi Sightseeing – Travelling to Allahabad.
Allahabad – Thiruveni sangamam – Akbar fort – Panjamukha Anjeneyar – Bharathwaj muni Ashramam – Nehru Aanantha Bhavanam – Night travel – bus or train.
Travel Gaya in the Morning -Visit River Phalguni bath – Vishnu Temple. Interested person will do Pithur kaariyam (offer prayers to ancestors) Time separately will be allocated for that .Travel to Buddhagaya – Travel to Kasi.
Arrival to Kasi in the morning – holy bath in River ganga – Thundhi vinayagar – Kasi vishwanathar – Anna poorani – Vishalakshi temple – free for shopping- Night stay.
Morning 64 cross Boating – Travelling to Kolkata.
Reach Kolkata- Free for shopping – Night stay – Kolkata local visit in Special bus – Start travel to Chennai.
Morning Arrival to Chennai Railway junction at 4:00 pm with wonderful blessings of god. The End of the tour.
- Pay Rs 850/- for Other expenses .
- Dormitory Hall without bed is included. If room needed we will arrange as per your requirements. Rs 3000/- per person (Double Bed room).
- Guide will be allocated with more than 10 per person are booked this trip or else our company travel agency will pick up.
- Delhi – Delhi, If A/c bus needed, Rs 300/- Extra.
- In Gaya, If A/c bus needed the Rs 200/- extra.
- Day 6, If akshardham need, Rs 200 extra for bus charge. Entrance fee is excluded.
- Rs 500 , For Srardham(Thevasam) in Gaya is excluded.